Pistachio Cardamom 12oz

Pistachio Cardamom 12oz

9.95

Ingredients: Oats*, dates, honey (local), canola oil*, coconut*, granulated cane juice, sesame seeds*, barley*, pecans, oat bran*, pistachios, sunflower seeds*, walnuts, wheat germ, flax*, oat fiber, vanilla extract, sea salt, almond extract, rose water, cardamom, nutmeg. Contains tree nuts, wheat 

 

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Nutritional Facts 6 Servings Per Container, Serving Size 2oz (57g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV),  Total Carb. 30g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 14g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV) Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 42mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 199mg (4% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.