Bananas Foster 12oz / GRANOLA OF THE MONTH

Bananas Foster 12oz / GRANOLA OF THE MONTH

9.95

Ingredients: Oats*, honey (local), cranberries (Cape Cod cranberries, dried, sweetened), canola oil*, walnuts, bananas, coconut*, granulated cane juice, sesame seeds*, barley*, almonds, oat bran*, sunflower seeds*, wheat germ, chia seeds*, flax*, oat fiber, rum, cinnamon, sea salt, vanilla ext, almond extract, natural flavor, nutmeg.

*Organic

Contains tree nuts, wheat.

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Nutritional Facts 6 Servings Per Container, Serving Size 2oz (57g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 70mg (3% DV),  Total Carb. 30g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 16g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV) Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 51mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 158mg (4% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.