Amaretto Pear 12oz

Amaretto Pear 12oz

5.00 9.95

January's Granola of the month, with dried pears, prunes and Amaretto.

Ingredients: Oats*, honey (local), pears (dried), canola oil*, coconut*, plums (dried), granulated cane juice, sesame seeds*, barley*, almonds, pecans, oat bran*, sunflower seeds*, walnuts, wheat germ, flax*, almond paste, oat fiber, cinnamon, sea salt, almond extract, natural flavors, cloves.

*Organic

Contains tree nuts, wheat. 

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Nutritional Facts 6 Servings Per Container, Serving Size 2oz (57g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 15g (19% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV),  Total Carb. 22g (8% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (11% DV), Total Sugars 14g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV) Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 48mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 221mg (4% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.