Mochaccino Hazelnut 12oz

Mochaccino Hazelnut 12oz


Ingredients: Oats*, cranberries (Cape Cod cranberries, dried, sweetened), honey (local), canola oil*, coconut*, granulated cane juice, sesame seeds*, barley*, pecans, hazelnuts, oat bran*, sunflower seeds*, wheat germ, almonds, flax seeds*, walnuts, oat fiber, cocoa*, coffee, vanilla extract, sea salt, almond extract, nutmeg.


Contains tree nuts, wheat.

Add To Cart

Nutritional Facts 6 Servings Per Container, Serving Size 2oz (57g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 260, Total Fat 16g (21% DV), Saturated Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 30g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 15g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV) Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 42mg (4% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 164mg (4% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.