Original Muesli Bulk 5lb

Original Muesli Bulk 5lb


Ingredients: Oats*, honey (local), canola oil*, cranberries (Cape Cod cranberries, dried, sweetened), coconut*, raisins, sesame seeds*, barley*, almonds, pecans, sunflower seeds*, walnuts, wheat germ, flax seeds*, oat fiber, vanilla extract, cinnamon, sea salt, almond extract, nutmeg.


Contains tree nuts, wheat.

Add To Cart

Nutritional Facts 40 Servings Per Container, Serving Size 2oz (57g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 13g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 40mg (2% DV),  Total Carb. 32g (12% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 9g, (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV) Protein 6g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 38mg (2% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 174mg (4% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.